As a sports organization, it is essential to partner with a mobile platform provider that can offer reliability and stability. Downtime can lead to a poor fan experience for the day and potential revenue losses for the organization. In addition, it can also have a negative hit on the brand’s reputation.
When connecting with potential platform partners, we recommend asking the following questions.
- What are the platform’s downtime and uptime statistics?
- What is the organization’s approach to quality and assurance?
- Does the organization take platform performance in mind when innovating?
- Is the platform accessible and compliant?
- Is the tool easy to learn and use?
Explore these questions and the answers you should expect in our free Enterprise-Class Sports Mobile Platform Buyers Guide where we help you examine five major areas of consideration when selecting a platform partner right for your organization.